Monday, March 7, 2011

Super Mario & Friends

David, vintage inspiration meets current trends, styled by Super Mario.

We are walking vintage. Every single day that we walk out the door and into the world, our goal is to kill all other outfits. Sometimes we fail, all the time we try. That's the great thing about fashion, you can continually reinvent yourself and your style, every day that you walk out the door and into the world.

Recently, I got up with my friend David and I asked him why vintage is so important to him?

His response “Vintage is important to me because each generation adds something to the fashion world. I can now pull fashion from past decades to create fly outfits today. and the vintage era might have been the most fashionably era that there ever was.” Fresh words from a fresh man.

-Mario

No comments:

Post a Comment