Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flierarts.com Interviews Petey



So I was interviewed a few months back by a creative sister I adore, Intisar Abioto. I had no idea how it was going to be used or when. So this morning when I woke and saw this I cried and now I'm sharing. Support flierarts.com and please continue to support me.


IA: With The People Could Fly we like to talk to people about what dreaming, imagination, what possibility is.. Being in a place where you can feel your dream and bridge the seeming divide..between. For me flight is a symbol of so many things. What is your definition of flight?


SPF: I think flight.. It's so funny because last year I probably would have said something completely different. I recently became really spiritual. I think I got back to God. Last fall I got back to God - not religion, but spirituality. So, I would say flight to me is letting go and letting God, because there's a lot of unknown. There's a lot of fear. There's a lot of different things, that if you let reality or people control it, you won't do it. You won't jump. You won't leap. You won't even go to the edge to look. So, I think it's . . Flight is letting go and letting God. To read the full article and hear soundbites click here.

1 comment: