Monday, May 24, 2010

Collaboration Nation--- Introducing Presius Skeletronix


col·lab·o·ratE Pronunciation: \kə-ˈla-bə-ˌrāt\ - to work jointly with others or together especially in an intellectual endeavor
 
I'm pretty stoked about this...I am a firm believer in collaboration, in diversity of thought and in inclusion as much as possible.  That all scares people to no end. That "what's in it for me" concept is an epidemic and I think people need to (quickly!) realize that we are all connected spiritually (via God) and success doesn't come solo. 

Anyway, meet the newest addition to the Strange Fruit Vintage family. She is stylish and unique. She is passionate about fashion!  She digs deep to not only find trends (before they become mainstream) but she is also passionate about the history and the evolution of fashion. I love that!

I hope you will enjoy our new collaboration as much as I do. Introducing Presius Skeletronix..

First and foremost, explain your name...Presius Skeletronix.
I got the name Skeletronix after being interested in aliases and alter egos. I really just needed someone to take the blame off of me, Presius. 

Skeletronix became the high fashion bad ass. She has confidence and a very fearless sense of style.

What's your style inspiration?
I was picked on in high school for being an "outcast." And to avoid that I found myself just wanting to be normal.

I quickly realized that wasn't me and I needed to become comfortable with who I was as an artist and fashion fiend. I got into anime, Japanese culture and discovered Japanese street fashion. That really sparked my interest in being as unique as possible... and in good taste. I also look to fashion gurus like Audrey Kitching and Raquel Reed who are always glamorous and funky.

                                                                                       
As the newest contributor to the Strange Fruit Vintage blog and a continued supporter what does "Strange Fruit" mean to you?

Being "Strange Fruit" for me means being a well rounded person. You take the crap from society and find away to push on and persevere. You stay who you are as a person no matter what! And most importantly, you appreciate your opportunity to show people new outlets and new views on their boring style-jacking lives. lol

-Sk3x

No comments:

Post a Comment